Solar Window Tinting for your Home
- 3M Sun Control Window Films keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer by reflecting heat back to its source, even with a clear film!
- 3M Sun Control Window Films filter out 99.9% of the harmful UV light spectrum, helping protect your furnishings from fading, and keeping your family safe from harmful UV rays. UV filtering window films are recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation®
- Tired of wearing your sunglasses indoors? 3M Sun Control Window Films reduce annoying sun glare by up to 90%!
- Reduce your home energy bills with 3M Thinsulate® Window Films which help keep the sun’s heat out in the summer and your inside heat from escaping during winter months. Single-pane windows will perform nearly as well as dual-pane glass, at a fraction of the cost of replacement windows. And it’s virtually invisible!
- Most residential 3M window films come with a limited lifetime warranty direct from the manufacturer, 3M. In most cases, these warranties even cover glass breakage and seal failure. (See [or link to?]our RESOURCES page for sample warranties and details)
Full Service Window Cleaning
For Your Home
- Keeping up with the new technology in our industry means we gently scrub the exteriors of your windows from the ground using our van mounted De-ionized water system that leaves your glass with a spot free finish that lasts longer than a traditional soap and mop cleaning process.
- The very limited use of ladders means peace of mind for the safety of your home and our technicians.
- We always wear shoe covers while in your home and use protective pads for the tops of our ladders to protect the walls of your home.
- Pro Glass Works offers cleaning maintenance programs to fit any budget and time constraint.
- For your windows to stay clean longer the real secret is in making sure your screens are clean. Window screens allow us to enjoy cool spring air but if they are simply dusted off you’re not going to have clean windows very long.
- Our technicians use a liquid allergen killing solution and water to scrub down your screens to ensure you’ve got clean screens to match your streak free glass.
Track and Frame Detailing
- Another step of Pro Glass Works full service package that sets us apart: The cleaning and detailing of window Tracks and Frames comes standard!
- We do not believe in doing things halfway. Which is why our Full Service Interior & Exterior cleaning package includes this important process.
Glass Wall Cleaning
- Many homes here in Southern California have Walls of Glass (Wind walls) in their backyards or around their patios to enjoy the beautiful views. Like standard windows, these walls need cleaning too.
- These panels of glass are generally heat treated (tempered), which means they can scratch much easier than most glass. It is very important to maintain these walls on a regular basis, and to have them cleaned properly!
Post Construction Cleaning
- New construction and remodels can stir up quite a bit of dust and debris on your brand-new glass. It is extremely important that a professional with Post-Construction glass cleaning experience and the correct solutions handle this process.
- The team at Pro Glass Works has the experience and patience needed to remove stubborn concrete, drywall, and paint splatter without scratching your glass!
Safety & Security Solutions
- 3M Scotchshield® and Ultrashield® Safety and Security Window Films help keep your family safe from broken, shattered, or falling glass in the event of strong winds, hurricanes, earthquakes, and other natural disasters. 3M Safety Films also meet local building safety codes for glass located near swimming pools and other wet floor areas, eliminating the need to replace windows and doors with expensive tempered or laminated glass.
- 3M Scotchshield® and Ultrashield® Safety and Security Window Films help protect your family from intruders by creating single or multiple ultra-strong, tear-resistant laminations on your existing glass, making it much more difficult for the bad guys to get in.
Decorative Window Film Treatments
- 3M Fasara® decorative window films come in a variety of textures and patterns, providing affordable, fully customizable solutions to privacy problems in bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, and entry doors while allowing natural light to pour in!
- Frosted and textured window films can provide a visual barrier to keep unwanted eyes from seeing into your home. Give your family peace of mind and a sense of security by installing 3M decorative window films in key areas of your home.
- Create subtle or dramatic transformations to any glass surface in your home with 3M Fasara® frosted, etched, textured, and patterned films. Affordable and customizable, 3M Fasara® window films can be installed and removed at any time without damaging the glass, allowing you to keep up with changing architectural and visual trends.
- Pro Glass Works uses the patented Glass Renu® glass restoration system to gently buff and polish away minor scratches in your doors and windows. Glass Renu® is a proven, cost effective alternative to living with scratched glass.
- The reality is that glass sometimes gets scratched. No matter how careful you are, accidents happen.
- So do construction mishaps, and even your’ pets claws can cause visible damage over time.
Mobile Screen Repair
New Window Screen Fabrication
- High quality aluminum frames come standard in White, Bronze, Silver, Cream, and Almond. Special order colors are also available.
- No plastic here! We use extra strength, metal corners to ensure UV light from the sun doesn’t eat right through your new screens.
- New frames can be screened with high quality black fiberglass bug mesh, or heavy-duty pet resistant mesh (7x strength).
Window Screen Repair
- In cases where a new frame isn’t necessary, we can replace just your damaged screen mesh!
- Standard black fiberglass bug mesh, or heavy-duty pet resistant mesh (7x strength) is available.
Gutter Debris Removal
- Clogged gutters can cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and your roof during rain storms.
- The weight of water trapped by clogged downspouts can weigh down the hangers, causing permanent damage to the gutters.
- Clogged downspouts trap water and other debris, making them an ideal breeding ground for pests, especially mosquitoes.
- Clean, well flowing gutters are crucial to preventing wood rot and damage to the fascia due to pooling water.