Safety & Security 3M Window Film
Added security for glass entryways & lobby areas while keeping a welcoming appearance.
- Deter forced entry and theft
- Installed in hundreds of schools across America to keep children safe
- Easily and quickly meet safety glazing impact requirement for blasts
- Easily and quickly turns standard glass into safety glass to meet the building code
- Federal government standard film
- Help protect people and property
- Keep the welcoming appearance of your property without adding bars or other physical barriers
- Added security for glass entryways and lobby areas
- Thicker adhesive helps hold broken glass together, hindering break-and-enter crimes
- Tear-resistance offers excellent performance over standard films
- Help guard against active shooter events by acting as a deterrent, providing precious response time by slowing the intruder down
- 3M™ Safety & Security Film and 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems have already been installed in hundreds of schools across America.
- Reduce risks from impact energy
- Get additional protection from blasts thanks to tear resistance
- Help prevent glass shards from becoming lethal projectiles
- Attachment systems help anchor the film to the glass frame, providing additional protection once the glass is broken.
- UV benefits
- Hybrid tinted security film
Do I need safety and security film?
Do your windows need to be brought up to code? Is it possible that someone could try to break into your building through a glass door or window? Then yes, you need safety and security film installed on your windows. In some cases, having this installed has been shown to slow down the bad guys long enough for them to give up, or more time for the authorities to arrive.
What product options are there?
- Ultra Series – Micro-layered film designed for tear-resistance and enhanced protection of people, property and possessions.
- Safety Series – 3M™ Safety and Security Window Films are designed to help hold glass fragments together, reducing potential injury from flying glass during severe weather, and creating a stronger barrier to slow down criminals. Available in clear, safety-only versions, or as a combination film with both sun control and safety features.
Does the safety film have to be dark and black?
Nope. With today’s innovative technology, the stereotypical dark tint can be a thing of the past. Ask us how!
Not Sure Which Security Film is Right For You?
Here is our recommended 3 Step Process
Ready to Protect Your Property?