Commercial Privacy & Decorative Film
Privacy. Branding. Style.
- Divide areas without closing them off
- Great for promotional branding throughout office
- One-way mirror films are available
- Create privacy without losing style
- Privacy that’s personal, custom glass treatments to suit any style.
- Tenants can create custom and elegant interiors that provide enhanced privacy without sacrificing natural light.
- 3M™ Glass Finishes let you define spaces without confining them.
- Frosted and textured window films can provide a visual barrier to keep unwanted eyes from seeing into your office.
- Add one-way mirrors for enhanced security
- Stand out from the crowd with a custom interior, take your glass from ordinary to extraordinary with 3M™ Fasara™ Glass Finishes.
- Divide larger areas without making your space feel closed off
- Get expensive textured glass looks at a fraction of the cost.
- Add promotional branding to any office entrance, conference room, or exterior glass surface.
- Changes can be made easily thanks to fast application and removal
What areas are good for commercial privacy or decorative film?
- Conference & Other Meeting Rooms
- Offices & Cubicles
- Glass Entrance Doors
- Rooms or windows where privacy is needed, but natural light is still preferred. Frost & other decorative film is good for blocking the view without blocking the light.
What product options are there?
- 3M™ Matte, Blackout and Mirror Film give you three ways to achieve additional privacy at your home or business.
- 3M™ White Matte Translucent Film offers subtle privacy and enhances the aesthetics of the work environment.
- 3M™ Fasara™ is decorative film that transforms an interior’s ambiance with finishes that have depth, subtlety, modernity, energy, precision and more. Created in collaboration with leading designers from across the globe, the new, trend-setting collection will give you even more ways to create stunning visual effects on interior glass surfaces, as well as add privacy and control light.
Can I see samples?
Yes. We have found the easiest way for customers to decide on the look they want is to see samples. After we assess your specific needs, we will recommend and provide a few samples for you to see what fits your space the best.
Not Sure Which Film Is Right For You?
Here is our recommended 3 Step Process
Ready To Be Unique?