Anti-Graffiti Film & Laminate
Added security for glass entryways & lobby areas while keeping a welcoming appearance.
- Remove vandalism quickly.
- Protect your surfaces against most scratches, acid etching gouges and tagging.
- Easy to remove and replace quickly – without replacing the glass, window, metal, or mirror.
- Rejects 99% of the UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of display merchandise.
- Prevent costly damage by vandals with thick, ultra-clear Anti-Graffiti films.
- These sacrificial films can be applied to storefront glass, wind walls, bathroom mirrors, video displays, light boxes, and most plastic surfaces.
- Their specially designed adhesive allows them to be removed and replaced at a fraction of the cost of replacing glass.
- Graffiti Shield® metal protection films are specifically designed for high traffic areas like elevators, doors, facades, and other metal clad surfaces.
- Options like aluminum, stainless steel, and mirror finishes protect expensive metal surfaces from vandalism and can conceal existing damage.
- Prevent costly damage by vandals AND reject 99% of the UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of display merchandise.
Where can I put anti-graffiti film?
- Storefront glass
- Bathroom Mirrors and Stalls
- Video Displays
- Light Boxes
- Most Plastic Surfaces
- Metal Surfaces
What product options are there?
- 3M™ Anti-Graffiti Films
- Graffiti Shield® metal protection films
Can I see samples?
Yes. We have found the easiest way for customers to decide on the look they want is to see samples. After we assess your specific needs, we will recommend and provide a few samples for you to see what fits your space the best.
Not Sure Which Film Is Right For You?
Here is our recommended 3 Step Process
This is a common question that we would be happy to help answer, but we can’t help you if we haven’t met you.
Discuss Your Needs
Everyone’s needs are different. Budgets and preferences are always different. We’re here to listen.
Recommendations & Samples
After discussing your needs, we will provide recommendations and samples to help you decide which film is right for you.
Ready To Prevent Vandalism?
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.